PERBADANAN PERWIRA HARTA MALAYSIA
(Wholly owned Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera)
|Grade||: B2-Senior Manager (Management Group)|
|Status Employment||: Contract Basis (1 Year)|
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resource.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the talent assessment and tracking progress.
Ultimately, you will ensure company develops and retains qualified employees.
- Setting objectives for action plan to company restructuring and tracking progress
- Liaise with consultant company regarding company restructuring plan.
- Design and implement company policies with new environment/culture
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review organizational budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations